Baby proofing items - Should i let my baby cry to sleep
Baby Proofing Items
- A childproof object or environment is relatively safe for contact with children. The act of childproofing reduces risks to a level considered acceptable by a society, an institution, or, for example, to specific parents.
- An entry in an account
- (item) (used when listing or enumerating items) also; "a length of chain, item a hook"-Philip Guedalla
- (item) detail: a small part that can be considered separately from the whole; "it was perfect in all details"
- An individual article or unit, esp. one that is part of a list, collection, or set
- (item) a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list; "he noticed an item in the New York Times"; "she had several items on her shopping list"; "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
- A piece of news or information
SHTF Pack 3-14-2011 6-59-36 PM
My SHTF pack, broken down, 35 lbs loaded.
GPS with topo maps (AA),
2. SUN/BUG PROTECTION
sunglasses / eye protection,
pictured is a softshell jacket, the rest is omitted for simplicity, this is a subject in itself
camp lantern (AA),
5. FIRST AID
trauma kit--too detailed to get into here, but it is very compact with an emphasis on improvisation so lots of safety pins, maxipads and duct tape here.
3x butane lighters
fatty roll of duct tape (not shown, forgot to throw in pic)
2x water bottles
water purification tablets,
SteriPEN UV water purifier (AA),
isobutane fuel cans,
6+ freezedried backpacking meals,
high carb/protein snacks,
75-ish feet 550-cord, braided,
2-man backpacking tent,
15 degree sleeping bag,
55-gal trash bags (not pictured)
trowel (Deuteronomy 23:12),
BABY WIPES (essential!),
emergency locator beacon (AAA),
micro USB charger for cell phone & Kindle, works with both USB port and wall,
pouch with spare phone battery,
13. MISC / ADMIN
extra AA batteries
lots of AAA batteries,
football-sized stuff sack (all the smaller items go in here for easy access & organization)
60-liter internal frame backpack,
external HDD of document & photo backups (all my documents are digitized),
Belkin 3-port outlet (you'll have to share electricity),
microfiber cloth, (for cleaning sunglasses and camera)
80-proof flask of tear-stopper,
Kindle e-reader (not shown, forgot to throw in pic)
Lady...Seriously! This is ridiculous!
Doesn't that look like what's saying? I know it's silly. I just had to get all of her witchy items on her at one time, especially since the hat doesn't fit any more and the mittens aren't super effective at this point. See next pic for proof.
popular male baby names
mark antony my baby you
how big is a baby at 32 weeks
baby shower email invite
free baby signs
black baby showers
baby can read 5 dvd