Greetings for a new born baby : The baby crib : Quotes from baby boy.
Greetings For A New Born Baby
- A recently born child or animal
- "New Born" is a song by English alternative rock band Muse available on the eponymous single, the album Origin of Symmetry and on the Hullabaloo Live DVD.
- (New-borns) An infant or baby is the very young offspring of humans. A newborn is an infant who is within hours, days, or up to a few weeks from birth.
- “FOR-A” is a brand name for professional broadcast video and audio equipment. Founded more than 35 years ago and based in Japan, FOR-A has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, Canada, Korea, Italy, and England.
- product to qualify for a refund, all products must be returned in its original condition, including the original packaging, containers, documentation, and accessories. We encourage you to measure your pet accurately as possible as we cannot exchange or return any products that have been used.
Aerial View of Manila, Philippines
Manila (the Philippine Capital) and its surrounding skyscrapers as seen through the Philippine Airlines (PAL) window.
The geometric figures seen from above makes me literally soaring high like Captain Barbell (the superhero in Philippine Cinema who has capabilities like Superman). Hahaha.
Happy New Year to everyone, especially those who browses through my photos and my profile. I invite you to see me here on flickr world!
I wanna greet my friends-in-flickr a Happy Year 2007 too.
Here is my 2007 greetings to all:
The value of a sister
Who doesn't have one.
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a s till born.
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.
T o realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident...
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics
Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
you can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend:
Lose one. (An afterthought, I rather suggest that you gain more intead of losing them).
Peace, love, and prosperity to all
Greetings from Suburbia...
I feel like I've stumbled onto Wisteria Lane by mistake.
I'm at my cousin Tonya's house near Cleveland. My parents had been planning to make the trip up for this specific weekend for awhile now, and considering the fact that Old Navy is DRAGGING its feet in hiring me back and I have nothing else to do - I tagged along. We drove up yesterday and my parents went back today. I'll be staying til Tuesday however, since my uncle offered to take me back then instead. I tend to favor/spend more time with the West Virginia family... so I guess some attention should be given to Tonya's babies as well. Tonya's babies being Kyra (6) and Trent (2).
I haven't been up here in a couple years... at least since Summer 2005? Since then, Trent has been born and Kyra can actually socialize with me. Oh right. And my cousin and her husband moved into a brand new house they built in this brand new neighborhood. Where everyone lives in their perfect little houses with their perfect little yards filled with perfect little toys for their perfect little children.
As much fun as I'm having up here... I am so not ready for this to be my life.
Nor do I think it ever will be.
humorous baby onesies
free baby shower invitations for boy
baby boy baby girl
cheap baby towels
baby frozen food
baby always crying
flat head in babies